Thursday, October 4, 2007

I believe - The Polar Express Reviews

This is a wonderful holiday movie for both adults and children. It is not a sappy story but one showing that growing up can cause us to lose the magic of childhood. One of the saddest parts of childhood is losing faith in Santa. It is heartbreaking when we lose it, and in many ways harder to watch our children lose it. This film allows us to believe in the magic of Santa and Christmas forever. I do believe this will be a holiday classic, it is fun and entertaining. I especially liked the friendship that the kids, Nice to see boys and girls getting along nicely. I do not like nasty holiday movies, especially mean Christmas ones, it is always nice to see magic during this season, this movie is magic. I highly recommend this film especially for parents and children. I believe, and once you see it--you will believe in the magic of Christmas!

No comments: