Saturday, October 6, 2007

I love polar express!!! - The Polar Express Reviews

I took my nephew to see this movie for his birthday, and I think I enjoyed it as much, if not more than he did. It was so nice to see a movie that did not include a single dirty word. No one was shot, there were no lewd suggestive remarks, that are so often found,even, in childrens movies. It was a story about friendship, and having faith in something. I loved that this was not a story about a kid getting exactly what he wanted for Christmas, it was a story about a kid getting what he really needed for Christmas. The "animation" was perfect, I honestly forgot a few times that they were not real characters. The train ride was very intense and exciting.Only a true Scrooge will not enjoy this movie. Tom Hanks is wonderful, as usual.I will most certainly buy this one when it comes out.

No comments: