Saturday, September 22, 2007

Fantastic... an instant christmas classic! - The Polar Express Reviews

This movie is absolutely fantastic! I've been waiting for this movie for 2 years, and it was worth the wait. I love this movie. A Heart-warming story that everybody can relate to with great acting, cutting-edge effects, great soundtrack, and from a visual aspect, the most beautiful movie I have ever seen. The only thing I didn't like about the movie is that it had to end! I saw a sneak preview this past Saturday (11/6) in Charlotte, NC (theater was packed), and at the end of the movie, people applauded... I have not witnessed that since "Apollo 13". This is an instant Christmas classic, and all other holiday movies must line up behind this one. Run! ... don't walk to see this movie.

No comments: